Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 18 of 18

Thread: Heroes watchers....tonights episode March 5

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner R0cketer's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    7,632
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Heroes watchers....tonights episode March 5

    Yeah future Hiro made mention of Peter looking different without his scar, now we know where the scar came from.
    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member imported_Counts's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 2002
    Posts
    3,370
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Heroes watchers....tonights episode March 5

    Dang I had forgot about that [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]......I think this will be a fun series to rewatch just to pickup on that kind of thing.

    I just hope they can keep up this level of story telling it is great

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Merlin's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    377
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Heroes watchers....tonights episode March 5

    But, couldn't he channel Claire's healing ability to remove the scar? I'm confused.
    ......and I thought truth was universal. Silly me......

  4. #4
    Inactive Member lcfg32's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 3rd, 2004
    Posts
    35
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Heroes watchers....tonights episode March 5

    I hope you're right about Mohinder not dying. He's one of my favorite characters other than Peter.
    Also, is April 23rd the last episode of the season or is that just the start of the last episodes?

  5. #5
    Inactive Member steer's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 3rd, 2002
    Location
    Bristol, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    3,872
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Heroes watchers....tonights episode March 5

    April 23 is the new season. This past week was this season finale.! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •